Scrummy mini cheesecake jars – you can use any of our curd flavours with these.
200g buttery biscuits (we used Fox’s butter crinkles)
200g cream cheese
200ml double cream
6 tbsp icing sugar
2 tsp of vanilla extract
1 tsp of curd for each jar
500g strawberries, halved (or any fruit of your choice)
8 jars (if you have lids even better!)
Fresh mint leaves
- Blitz the biscuits to crumbs in a food processor, or in a bowl with the end of a rolling pin.
- Divide the biscuit crumbs between the jars.
- In a large bowl, whisk cream cheese, cream, icing sugar and vanilla extract until softly whipped.
- Gently stir in your chosen curd.
- Tip half the strawberries and the remaining icing sugar into another bowl and crush with a fork to puree.
- Ripple the puree through the cream and divide between the jars.
- Top each cheesecake with remaining strawberries, secure the lids and chill until ready to serve.
- Serve with a sprig of mint.