A super tasty and healthy dish – you can add in chicken, beef or pork, or leave meat free and use as a side dish.
5 Spring onions, finely chopped
1 Carrot, grated
Vegetables such as curly kale, cabbage, bean sprouts, courgette, red, yellow or orange peppers, mange tout, spring onions. shredded or chopped into lengths
1 pack Bamboo shoots
1 pack rice or egg noodles
1 bottle Ornamental Ginger & Soy Sauce
500g chicken or beef or pork, chopped into 2cm cubes
Handful of fresh chopped coriander
- Marinade your meat in a little Ginger & Soy Sauce for at least 20 minutes.
- Heat a little rapeseed oil in a wok or non-stick frying pan until it’s bubbling.
- Add in your meat and fry gently until cooked, turning regularly.
- Turn up the heat and add in all your vegetables and fry until golden and cripsy, turning regularly
- Add in your cooked noodles and toss until thoroughly warmed through
- Pour over a good glug of Ginger & Soy Sauce and keep stirring on a high heat for a couple of minutes.
- Serve in warmed bowls with chopped fresh coriander.