A really tasty, easy all in one bake – maximum flavour, minimal washing up. Win Win!
4 chicken thighs, skin on
2 cloves of garlic
A generous glug of The Colonel’s Poppy Seed Dressing
300g new potatoes, unpeeled (smaller left whole, bigger halved)
1 tbsp rapeseed oil
100g frozen peas
Chopped fresh chives
- Heat oven to 180°C.
- Place the chicken thighs skin side up in a roasting tin or tray.
- Dot the potatoes and whole garlic cloves around them.
- Pour the The Colonel’s Poppy Seed Dressing over the chicken thighs and the potatoes, making sure they are all generously coated.
- Roast in the oven for 30 minutes or until the chicken skin is caramelised and is charred in places
- Add the spinach and peas to the roasting tray. Return to the oven for 5 minutes until the spinach has begun to wilt and the peas are hot.
- Garnish with chopped chives and serve.