Skip to content
Passion Fruit Cheesecake
You will need:
- 250g digestive biscuits
- 125g butter in room temperature
- 600g soft cheese
- 60g caster sugar
- 100ml double cream
- 1 jar of Scarlett & Mustard Passion Fruit & Lemon curd
- 2 fresh passion fruit to decorate
- Preheat the oven to 180C/ fan 160C/ gas 4.
- Blend the digestive biscuits and the butter in a food processor until the mixture looks like wet sand. Then, press the mixture into the bottom of the tin (20cm) and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Allow the base of the cheesecake to cool whilst you prepare the filling.
- Stir in a bowl the soft cheese and the caster sugar for a little. Continue by adding the double cream.
- Spoon a few (as many as you like- the more the better, we think!) spoonfuls of our Passion Fruit & Lemon curd and mix until fully combined (or leave ribbons of Passion Fruit & Lemon curd trailing through the cheesecake, the choice is yours!).
- Pour the mixture in the tin and smooth with a spoon or a spatula.
- Leave to set in the fridge for 1 hour or even better, overnight.