250g digestive biscuits
125g butter in room temperature
600g soft cheese
60g caster sugar
100ml double cream
1 jar of Scarlett & Mustard Passionfruit & Lemon Curd
2 fresh passionfruits to decorate
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/ fan 160°C/ gas 4.
2. Blend the digestive biscuits and the butter in a food processor until the mixture looks like wet sand. Then, press the mixture into the bottom of a tin (20cm) and bake for 10-12 minutes.
3. Allow the base of the cheesecake to cool whilst you prepare the filling.
4. In a bowl, stir together the soft cheese and the caster sugar for a little bit. Continue by adding the double cream.
5. Spoon a few (as many as you like- the more the better, we think!) spoonfuls of our Scarlett & Mustard Passionfruit & Lemon Curd and mix until fully combined (or leave ribbons of Passion Fruit & Lemon curd trailing through the cheesecake, the choice is yours!).
6. Pour the mixture in the tin and smooth with a spoon or a spatula.
7. Leave to set in the fridge for 1 hour or even better, overnight.
8. Decorate with fresh passionfruit.