Deliciously refreshing, and a little indulgent, this makes a great quick pudding.
200g caster sugar
250ml double cream, chilled
2 heaped tbsp Scarlett & Mustard Lime & Mint Curd
2 tbsp Caribbean White Rum with Coconut
- In a medium bowl, stir together the milk and sugar until the sugar has dissolved, then stir in the White Rum.
- In a separate bowl, whip the double cream until stiff but not grainy. Gently fold the whipped cream into the milk mixture until blended.
- Stir in the Scarlett & Mustard Lime & Mint Curd.
- Pour the mixture into a 23x13cm freezer-proof container and cover.
- Freeze for 3 hours or until firm.