Mojito Ice Cream
Here at Scarlett & Mustard we absolutely love hearing about what our lovely customers make with our products.
Viv from Lancashire shared her wonderful Mojito ice cream with us, made with our Lime & Mint curd.
Deliciously refreshing and a little bit naughty, it makes a very impressive pudding!
- 200g (7 oz) caster sugar
- 250ml (8 fl oz) milk
- 250ml (8 fl oz) double cream, chilled
- 2 heaped tablespoons of Scarlett & Mustard Lime and Mint Curd
- 2 tablespoons Caribbean White Rum with Coconut
Method Prep: 20 mins
- In a medium bowl, stir together the milk and sugar until the sugar has dissolved, then stir in the White Rum.
- In a separate bowl, whip the double cream until stiff but not grainy. Gently fold the whipped cream into the milk mixture until blended.
- Stir in the Scarlett & Mustard Lime and Mint Curd.
- Pour the mixture into a 23x13cm (9×5 in) freezer-proof container and cover. Freeze for 3 hours, or until firm.