A fresh and tasty couscous salad – serve as a side with a BBQ, or add in chicken or tofu and treat as a main.
375ml vegetable or chicken stock
2 bell peppers – red, orange or yellow
1 sweet potato or butternut squash
2 small red onions
3 cloves garlic
3 or 4 spring onions
100g feta cheese
Fresh coriander – a chopped handful
- Chop the peppers, courgettes and sweet potato into 2-3cm cubes.
- Peel and quarter the onions.
- Peel the garlic cloves.
- Place all the vegetables on a baking tray and lightly coat in a little rapeseed oil.
- Bake in the oven at 180° for 25 minutes or until golden.
- Place the couscous in a heat proof bowl and pour over the stock. Cover and allow to sit.
- Mix the couscous, roasted vegetables and spring onions in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle over crumbled feta cheese and chopped coriander.
- When ready to serve, pour over a generous glug of Scarlett & Mustard Mint & Redcurrant Dressing.