This makes a great supper party pud. Serve in pretty glasswear or old jam jars.
4 shortbread biscuits
110ml sweet vermouth
250ml double cream
4 tbsp icing sugar
2 tbsp flaked almonds, toasted
2 sprigs fresh mint
- Crumble a biscuit into the bottom of each of four sundae glasses or glass jars.
- Drizzle over 1 tbsp of sweet vermouth into each glass.
- Pour cream into a bowl and add the icing sugar, and whisk until soft peaks form.
- Fold in the remaining sweet vermouth and gently fold in the lemon curd, to create a marbled effect.
- Spoon the cream mixture into the glasses.
- Top with the flaked almonds and the mint to finish.
- Serve chilled.