What do you call cheese that isn’t yours? Nacho cheese! We promise that this recipe is a LOT better than our jokes!
500g gluten-free tortilla chips
200g gluten-free cheese
300g jar Hot & Spicy Salsa
200g black olive tapenade
2 small red & green chillies (optional)
Cracked black pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
- Spread the tortilla chips evenly on a baking tray.
- Spoon the Hot & Spicy Salsa salsa over the tortilla chips.
- Grate the cheese and sprinkle over the chips and dip.
- Place the tray in the oven for a few minutes until the cheese is bubbling.
- Whilst the nachos are baking, slice an avocado and the chillies.
- Take the nachos out of the oven and add the avocado and chillies to the chips.
- TUCK IN!