2 duck breasts
Scarlett & Mustard Mint & Redcurrant Dressing
Green beans or pasta
1. Preheat oven to 200°c. Take 2 duck breasts, remove the skin and slice it thinly with a sharp knife. Set aside. Meanwhile, marinate the breast meat in Scarlett & Mustard Mint & Redcurrant Dressing dressing in the fridge for a couple of hours if time allows.
2. Fry the sliced skin in a heavy bottomed pan on a fairly high heat until golden brown. Drain off the fat, keeping a little aside for cooking the breast, dry the skin on kitchen paper, sprinkle with salt and leave to cool.
3. Remove the breasts from the marinade and fry in a little fat until brown on both sides. Cover with the saved marinade and pop into the oven for 5 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, cook your green beans or pasta, whatever you’ve decided to serve the duck with.
5. To serve slice the breasts at an angle and arrange on green beans or pasta drizzled with the cooked marinade and scatter with the scrummy duck skin scratchings!