300g white chocolate broken into bits
250g of unsalted butter
300g hobnobs or similar, broken into bits
1 jar of your favourite Scarlett & Mustard curd (my favourite in this recipe is the blackcurrant & star anise curd)
Icing sugar to dust
1. Melt the butter in a large pan and add in the white chocolate. Do not over work as it may separate (don’t worry if it does, it won’t affect the flavour).
2. Add broken biscuits to the melted buttery chocolate and stir in the Scarlett & Mustard curd. At this point you could add some blanched almonds and macadamia nuts, if you fancy.
3. Put into a small baking tray lined with greaseproof paper. Ease into the corners then compact with a potato masher.
4. Refrigerate for several hours until set.
5. Turn out onto a board and dust with icing sugar. Cut into squares and serve.