45 mins + proving time
For the base:
150ml lukewarm water
½ tbsp dried yeast
A pinch of sugar
1 tbsp olive oil
250g strong white flour, plus extra for dusting
1 tsp salt
For the topping:
1 x jar tomato pizza sauce
2 x large grilled chicken breasts
Grated cheddar cheese
10 cooked stems of Asparagus
10 Cherry Tomatoes
1 x Chopped Onion (optional)
1 x bag rocket salad
Scarlett & Mustard Hail Caesar Imperial Dressing
1. In a bowl, mix the warm water with the yeast, sugar and oil. Leave for 10 minutes or so to froth up. Meanwhile, place the flour and salt in a large bowl and make a well in the centre. Pour in the wet ingredients and mix with your hands or a spoon until you have a sticky dough. Keep adding handfuls of flour or drops of water until you have a workable consistency.
2. Knead for five minutes then return to the bowl, cover with cling film and leave to rise in the warm for one hour. Once risen, split the dough into two and roll out into pizza bases, place on a tray and cook for 20 mins.
3. Slice the tomatoes in half, and place them on a baking tray. Drizzle olive oil over the tomatoes and season with salt and pepper.
4. Bake for 15 minutes or until they are bubbly and caramelised, set aside.
Assembling the pizza
5. When the pizza bases have cooled, spread the tomato pizza sauce onto the bases. Top with the grated cheese, grilled chicken slices, and asparagus (onion and jalapenos if chosen) and cook for 15 minutes.
6. When the pizzas are cooked, top with the rocket, parmesan and glug over the Scarlett & Mustard Hail Caesar Imperial Dressing.
7. Cut and Serve.